UP CM Fellowship 2024:- The Uttar Pradesh government, under Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, has initiated the CM Fellowship Program to address unemployment. This program, following the model of aspirational development blocks, offers a monthly stipend of Rs 40,000 to selected youth, along with additional benefits. The online registration process, started by the Urban Development Department on December 4, allows interested youth to apply through the official website. For comprehensive details on eligibility and work areas for the CM Fellowship program, read this article till the end. Let’s delve into the details of the UP CM Fellowship Program.
Uttar Pradesh CM Fellowship 2024
- 1 Uttar Pradesh CM Fellowship 2024
- 2 Uttar Pradesh CM Fellowship Overview
- 3 Objective Of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program
- 4 Eligibility for UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program
- 5 How to Register For UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program 2024?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQ’s
- 7.1 What is the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program (CMFP)?
- 7.2 Who is eligible to apply for UP CM Fellowship in 2024?
- 7.3 How do I apply for UP CM Fellowship?
- 7.4 What benefits are provided under the CM Fellowship Program?
- 7.5 What is the objective of the CM Fellowship Program?
- 7.6 Where can I find the official notification for UP CM Fellowship?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has introduced the UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program to address youth unemployment. This initiative actively engages young individuals in urban development planning, management, and monitoring, fostering self-reliant thinking, innovation, and overall development. Open to youth up to 40 years old, the program offers a monthly salary and additional benefits for selected participants. In alignment with the Aspirational City Scheme, the Urban Development Department has commenced online registration for the CM Fellowship Program from 2024, in line with CM Yogi’s vision for state development.
Uttar Pradesh CM Fellowship Overview
|Name OF The Article
|UP CM Fellowship
|By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Young Citizens of the State
|Creating new employment opportunities in small towns and increasing basic urban facilities.
|40 thousand rupees and a tablet every month
Objective Of UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program
The primary goal of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in launching the CM Fellowship Program is to involve the youth and citizens actively in urban development, planning, management, and monitoring. Modeled after aspirational development blocks, this initiative aims to generate new job opportunities in small towns and enhance basic urban facilities. More than just a program, CM Fellowship is a means to bridge the enthusiasm gap among the youth. It is a crucial step toward urban development, fostering partnership opportunities, skill development, and contributing to the reduction of unemployment rates in Uttar Pradesh.
You will get 40 thousand rupees every month
Participants in the UP CM Fellowship program will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 40,000, along with a provided tablet. The government ensures additional support by offering living and travel allowances to facilitate seamless participation. This financial assistance aims to make the program accessible to all eligible youth, strengthening their economic situation. To be eligible for the Chief Minister Fellowship Programme, candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their first-class graduation from a government-recognized university.
Main focus will be on these areas under UP CM Fellowship
- urban infrastructure
- social infrastructure
- urban local governance
- Economic Opportunity
- Climate and Disaster
UP Became the first state
Uttar Pradesh leads the nation by initiating the Aspirational Cities Scheme, a groundbreaking development project. This scheme empowers youth and citizens to actively engage in managing and monitoring urban development plans. The CM Fellowship Program, a key initiative within this scheme, plays a vital role in fostering positive progress and development. Notably, the program aims to boost the involvement of youth in urban development, planning, and effective management, marking a significant step toward greater community participation.
Eligibility for UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program
To be eligible for the UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program:
- Residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in the relevant field.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Proficiency in computer skills and information technology is required.
- Proficient communication skills in Hindi and English are essential for applicants.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- educational qualification documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- bank account passbook
- email id
How to Register For UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Program 2024?
To apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Programme, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh https://anyurban.upsdc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, carefully read the provided guidelines.
- Consent to the guidelines and click on the “Proceed” option.
- The registration form will appear; fill in all the required information.
- Enter details like name, address, date of birth, parent names, state, pin code, city, mobile number, Aadhar card number, and email ID.
- Upload your photo and signature as instructed.
- After completing the process, click on the “Submit” option.
- Your application for the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program will be successfully submitted.
Process of login under the program
To log in for the Chief Minister Municipal Fellowship Program, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the homepage, find the “Candidate Login” option.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Input the provided captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” option.
This process ensures successful login for the Chief Minister Municipal Fellowship Program.
In conclusion, the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program emerges as a significant initiative by CM Yogi Adityanath, offering a promising avenue for youth employment and active participation in urban development. The online application process, starting from 2024, marks a crucial step towards empowering the youth and fostering innovation. With monthly stipends and various benefits, this program aligns with the vision of creating self-reliant citizens. Aspiring candidates are encouraged to explore the opportunities provided by this visionary scheme for the overall progress of Uttar Pradesh.
What is the UP Chief Minister Fellowship Program (CMFP)?
The UP CMFP is an initiative by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to engage youth actively in urban development planning, management, and monitoring.
Who is eligible to apply for UP CM Fellowship in 2024?
Youth up to 40 years old with a bachelor's degree or above in a relevant field are eligible to apply.
How do I apply for UP CM Fellowship?
Visit the official website of the Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh, and follow the registration process.
What benefits are provided under the CM Fellowship Program?
Selected candidates receive a monthly stipend of Rs 40,000 and other facilities.
What is the objective of the CM Fellowship Program?
The program aims to empower youth, encourage self-reliant thinking, innovation, and contribute to overall development.
Where can I find the official notification for UP CM Fellowship?
Official notifications and detailed information can be found on the official website of the Urban Development Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Meet Deepmala, a 22-year-old college student and a budding author. She’s passionate about storytelling, and her writing is a window into her world of creativity. With a unique blend of authenticity and relatability, Deepmala’s work explores human emotions, relationships, and personal growth, drawing inspiration from her own experiences.